We get it, running a food and beverage business is hard. From managing stock to invoicing & receipting and everything in-between, you wear many different hats and time is often hard to find.
As we move into the new world it is so important to stay ahead and implement a great strategy for growth.
If you are taking orders manually through phone, SMS or email, you may be doing more harm, then good. One of the best and most effective ways you can reduce your administration time and streamline your business is through Online ordering.
The common misconception in the Food & Beverage industry is that setting up online ordering is expensive, or it won’t produce bang for your buck. In reality, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Here are some of the key features of online ordering and what it could do for your business. Some may even surprise you!
- Open your store 24 hours a day, Customers can place orders when it suits them, the best part is you can basically receive orders at any time of the day or night without the constant administration time needed for manual orders.
- Automates your entire ordering and payment process. Rather than managing the different order methods – Online ordering will completely track and manage all your orders in one central place. You can automatically view, search or sort already inputted orders however you choose. No more costly data entry or administration task.
- Avoids cashflow problems, by utilising credit limits and auto customer debits through a complete payment gateway. This instantly charges your customers via credit card or direct debit making sure you get paid on time and every time. This is a massive gain not only on saving you admin time but reducing customer debts.
- Linked with your management system, you can sync orders with your live inventory. Once an order has been placed online, the system will automatically update your stock count. If your stock is sold out or low, the system will display a message rather than charging a customer for an unavailable product. This is so helpful as it gives you error free, accurate stock take with all the heavy lifting already completed.
- Integrates with leading accounting software for hassle free bookkeeping. A common belief is that you need to double bookkeep when using online ordering. With online ordering you can automatically sync all relevant online ordering data to your accounting software. When an order has been placed the invoice will automatically sync to your software instantly removing manual tasks or errors that often occur with double bookkeeping.
- Fast and Easy Account creation. All these cool features wouldn’t mean anything if your customers can’t use it. Online ordering provides customers with a fast and easy account creation, allowing them to get started all online.
- Simple exporting & printing. Online ordering allows you to export or print slips, receipts, invoices or orders. This is done in minutes as opposed to manual systems that often take hours to generate key information. This is so helpful as it gives you quick insights into your business and allows you to make strategic business decisions.
Where EasyVend can help?
EasyVend creates complete online ordering and ecommerce websites designed specifically for food and beverage businesses. All EasyVend online ordering platforms include the exciting features above and more!
- No IT experience required; our user friendly, responsive websites are completely scalable for any skillset. With full step by step training and 24/7 support we are with you every step of the way.
- Automatic product and product image updates. Information is automatically updated from EasyVend based on your needs.
- Customisable to your preferences. Set up order cut off times or adjust pricing for customers.
- Automatic SMS or email reminders to customers for cut off times. Your customers will never miss a cut-off again.
Give your business a whole new lease of life today! See how easy it is. Submit your details below for a free demo. One of our team members will be happy to show you how it all works.